if Ward knew that Garrett was the Clairvoyant all along why did he shoot Thomas Nash ???
If SHIELD had managed to bring Nash in alive, they probably would have, on further study, realized that he wasn’t actually the Clairvoyant, so they would have resumed looking for the real one.
A dead Nash would be a bit more inconclusive.
1. Can I have your full name?
Erin Marie (Redacted because internets)
2. Eye color?
3. Ever been married?
4. Please list your immediate family.
My parents, my younger brother, three older brothers, and an older sister. (The older ones are technically half-siblings, but.) I think if I start getting into nieces and nephews and remaining grandparent, it’s entering extended family territory, though.
5. What’s the difference between an egg and a rock?
Among other things, rocks don’t have yolks.
6. You wash up on a deserted island, alone. Sitting on the sand is a box. What is in that box?
It’s a wrapped pallet of duct tape.
7. SHIELD no longer exists. The agency has been branded a terrorist organization. So, why are you here?
To be frank, I am here for the feels.
I WISH THEY COULD ALL GET ALONG LIKE THEY USED TO AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON. I WISH THEY COULD BAKE A CAKE FILLED WITH RAINBOWS AND SMILES AND EVERYONE WOULD EAT AND BE HAPPY.